2 pounds pepper steak strips
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons cold water
3 tablespoons honey
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon prepared crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 whole green bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, thinly sliced
1 whole red bell pepper, seeded, veins removed, thinly sliced
2 large onions, thinly sliced
1 package Jasmine Rice, prepared according to package directions
1. Rinse pepper steak, pat dry and place in a large bowl
2. In a small bowl, blend cornstarch with cold water until smooth. Pour over steak
3. Add honey, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Stir to mix. Set aside
4. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over high heat. Add peppers and onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium, cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are softened.
6. In a large skillet, over high heat, sauté steak and honey mixture for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until beef is cooked through.
7. In a large serving bowl, combine peppers and onions with steak and mix. Serve warm with Jasmine Rice if Desired.